Monday, August 21, 2006
You and Me - LifehouseWhat day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time
'Cause it's you and me and all the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all the people
And I don't know why,
I can't keep my eyes off of you
All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You get my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here.
Anyways, r&j was quite okay today. cept tht the weather was rlly god damned hot :/ made me sweat like a mad person. we might get into the top 3 groups to represent the school, but i dont want the group to make it. i mean there's no harm but rehearsals are seriously :/ i wouldnt mind if we get in too. but yah :/ Maths was omg. i rushed through the graphs and sets. cause i thought i wouldnt have enough time to complete the bonus qns tht may be counted. but it turned out tht it isnt counted. blaahh stupid.